Violino rubato

Se avete avuto la sventura di aver subito un furto o semplicemente avete perso il vostro amato strumento, potete segnalarlo qui.
Rispondi
MarcoSpain
Utente Attivo
Utente Attivo
Contatta:

Violino rubato

Messaggio da MarcoSpain »

Riporto il messaggio che mi è stato passato via facebook
From Yunna Shevchenko

Hello, I am asking for help here, please read this email and forward. I am in a horrible situation, my violin was stolen in the night train from Berlin to Vienna in the night of 6th-7th April 2010 between 3:00 and 6:00. The train was going through Czech Republic and had stopped in Brno and Breclav at this time. The violin was made by Matthieu Devuyst and has a label "Matthieu Devuyst fecit Bruxelles 2009" and also a mark in the hot iron "Matthieu Devuyst" inside, and has two-piece back. (attached photos).There were also two bows in a case:"Albert Nurnberger" with silver flowers instead of the pearls on the lite-brown coloured frog and a bow form unknown german master.The violin and the bows were in a black square-type case "Artonus", navy blue coloured inside. I deeply hope that I can feel and hear my violin again soon, I just bought it half a year ago and it's a big tragedy for me. Please, pass this message on to anybody who could be helpful in finding the instrument, or if you have any information etc please either contact the Vienna Police Departament on 0043 1 31310/47379, herbert.kauscheder@polizei.gv.at or me at yunnashevchenko@yahoo.com
Thank you very much already beforehand, warm greetings, Yunna Shevchenko.
Foto:
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
ted
Utente Esperto I
Utente Esperto I
Contatta:

Messaggio da ted »

Non ho capito una cosa,un violino del 2009 ha già la vernice così mal ridotta?
nigel
Utente Esperto I
Utente Esperto I
Contatta:

Messaggio da nigel »

magari è antichizzato? cosi eh, per dire.
MarcoSpain
Utente Attivo
Utente Attivo
Contatta:

Messaggio da MarcoSpain »

(Piccolo OFF TOPIC)
Beh, diciamo che l'antichizzato oramai ha preso piede anche tra gli esecutori europei. Il mio amico Collini di Crema ha smesso di verniciare "normale" già da almeno una decina d'anni visto che tutti i miei colleghi violinisti di tantissimi teatri importanti (Scala, Fenice, Arena...) glieli chiedevano così... Un peccato, perchè aveva raggiunto una vernice incredibile ad olio bellissima, ma tant'è, se anche noi musicisti chiediamo il violino "per fare figo"...
Rispondi