Domande sulla famiglia Guarneri.

Rispondi
Piergiuseppe
Liutaio
Liutaio
Contatta:

Messaggio da Piergiuseppe »

Markoff ha scritto:Apples and oranges are both good fruits that taste very sweet.
Certo, friend (amico), quello che hai scritto vale sopratutto per te. Incompetente.
Atomino
Utente Esperto II
Utente Esperto II
Contatta:

Messaggio da Atomino »

Hi Markoff, instead of delivering pearls of wisdom, I believe you should answer to questions and, politely, introduce yourself. Just to bring back the discussion on a scientific track between educated people. We may not speak perfect english, but it doesn't mean we are a bunch of morons.

Sicché.......
- Alberto Soccini -
Fabio_Chiari_liutaio
Liutaio
Liutaio
Contatta:

Messaggio da Fabio_Chiari_liutaio »

Hi! Non ho capito una beneamata mazza......è possibile avere una traduzione? 8O
<div>......chi va dietro altrui mai non gli passa innanzi.....(Michelagnolo Bonarroto fiorentino)</div><br>
Markoff
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Markoff »

One says I am incompetent and the next says I am dropping pearls of wisdom?
Why mock something one can not see and has never seen? Why be afraid of learning what one does not know? Will "Fear of the unknown maker" destroy Cremona, and the rest of Lombardy? Hardly.

Guarneri del Gesu is NOT Bartolomeo Giuseppe Guarneri. That is a fact, Whether anyone "believes" it or not. It has always been that way. These are two different men, with the same last name. Should a real distinction between their work finally be made? By Someone Who is Able to do it?

A picture of the interior work of a true Guarneri del Gesu is worth more than a million words. Horace Petherick, in 1906, described in writing the physical appearance of Guarneri del Gesu's point blocks and the rib linings approach to them. In the year 2006, I took pictures of the interior of a Guarneri del Gesu, made about 1742. The pictures of the interior work are exactly as Horace Petherick stated it to be. The forensic evidence is at hand. I can produce it.

(If the administrator finds this too difficult please delete my account.)

M.
claudio
Liutaio
Liutaio
Contatta:

Messaggio da claudio »

Markoff, sometimes your "energy" produce some misunderstandings, but you are welcome. It is very important to communicate our experiences in the forum, I began my online experience on Maestronet, it was very interesting and useful, and sometimes today I have hard but fruitful opinions exchange with David Burgess, so I'm happy to see you here today.

My opinion regarding GdG is that the argument is one of the most controversial, and all the opinions are welcome, included yours, my effort is to convince our contributors to give evidences of their researches. My objection on your statement about your apparent limited experience on the GdG instruments.

I don't think that Hills observations are "right" or "wrong", I just think to an evolution of our researches, also based on the Hills books.
andante con fuoco
Atomino
Utente Esperto II
Utente Esperto II
Contatta:

Messaggio da Atomino »

Ciao M.
Nobody's scared, plenty of guts here.
I replay in english as I've noticed your discomfort in writing in Italian.
It seems to me you are the one who's scared about showing the face that's behind the words. Show your competence, introduce yourself and your evidences and let's talk about them as intellligent people does.

@Fabio Chiari Liutaio. Hai un P.M.

Il mio (pessimo) inglese, così come del resto quello forbito di Markoff, può essere tradotto con Babel Fish è gratuito e non si deve neppure dirgli grazie.:wink:
- Alberto Soccini -
Markoff
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Markoff »

Ciao Sig. Rampini,

I fully understand and respect that you are the supreme authority of this website and forum.

I am slighty more familiar with the true Guarneri del Gesu than one might think. I have seen with my own eyes the same thing Horace Petherick saw with his own eyes, and what I saw is exactly as he described it.

What are the size limitations for inserting images?

Grazie

M.
Markoff
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Markoff »

Ciao Antomino,

I did not imply that you were afraid, just a general comment relating to the general resistance to a long overdue change in the way people think.
My name is not important but the information I possess is very important.

You say "show my competence"? Hmmm. that word is for "professionals of high standing", it's too complicated for me to understand the real meaning.
However, I do know that there are more old drunks than there are old doctors living in my neck o' the woods. :wink:

M.
Fabio_Chiari_liutaio
Liutaio
Liutaio
Contatta:

Messaggio da Fabio_Chiari_liutaio »

Mi scuso per l'intromissione, io non intendo partecipare a questa discussione che trovo capsiosa e che non mi interessa più di tanto (non afferro l'importanza dell'albero genealogico di Guarneri del Gesù ai fini della liuteria) ma non si può asserire di aver qualcosa di molto importante da dire e ritenere di non doversi presentare. Mi sembra ovvio che una qualsiasi teoria in campo liutario abbia un peso diverso qualora venga esposta da un liutaio professionista anzichè da un guerriero Masai (senza togliere dignità al guerriero). Infine pur accettando che si possa esporre le proprie idee in qualsiasi lingua mi pare che andando su questioni tecniche con l'inglese si estrometta dalla discussione chi come me conosce l'inglese in maniera minima.
Voglio provare a scrivere un intervento importante e farmelo tradurre dalla mia consorte in dialetto salentino stretto......e vedere poi in quanti mi risponderanno con cognizione di causa.
<div>......chi va dietro altrui mai non gli passa innanzi.....(Michelagnolo Bonarroto fiorentino)</div><br>
Piergiuseppe
Liutaio
Liutaio
Contatta:

Markoff ha scritto: What are the size limitations for inserting images?

Download and install:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/phototoysclone/

Go to the stored image
Right mouse on the image

Immagine

resize:

Immagine

loads the image here:

http://load.imageshack.us/

put the path and charge:

Immagine

copy link:

Immagine

Put link in Rampini page-site:

Immagine

select:

Immagine

Ok

Immagine
Markoff
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Markoff »

Hello, Mr. Piergiuseppe!

I know the procedures, but it failed. Perhaps the size must be reduced?

Thanks!

M.
Piergiuseppe
Liutaio
Liutaio
Contatta:

Markoff ha scritto:Perhaps the size must be reduced?
not be reduced if you want but it is better to reduce them.
claudio
Liutaio
Liutaio
Contatta:

Messaggio da claudio »

there is no limit on the image size here, please just give us the link where you uploaded your photos.
andante con fuoco
Markoff
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Markoff »

Perhaps the short link is better.

http://yfrog.com/05interiorworkofjosephantmr4j [/ list]
Markoff
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Markoff »

Right lower point block and linings, same violin.

http://yfrog.com/abjosephguarneriusalumnusoc7j
Rispondi